Learn how to get your shot at Vaccinate.Virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN VA. 8am - 8pm. Language translation available, TTY users dial 7-1-1.
Entérate cómo conseguir tu vacuna en Vaccinate.Virginia.gov o llamando al 1-877-829-4682 de 8am a 8pm. Traducción disponible en tu idioma. Usuarios de TTY pueden marcar al 7-1-1.
COVID-19 Virginia Resources
COVIDWISE Exposure Notification Tool
COVID-19 Appellate & Local Court Information
COVID-19 Virginia Department of Corrections - Updates & Case Numbers
- CARES Act information notice – CARES Act Relief for Incarcerated People (PDF).
- Virginia Department of Corrections Reentry Resource Packet (PDF).
ACLU Virginia's Settlement RE: COVID-19 Response in Virginia Prisons
Virginia Department of Corrections (VDOC) has agreed to:
- Review people for early release promptly, specifically those who are eligible for early release under the governor's budget amendment.
- Prioritize and promptly review conditional pardons for people with medical issues or COVID-19 related concerns.
- Prioritize COVID-19 grievances, including those related to medical treatment, sanitation protocols, or access to masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure correctional staff are trained on proper use of required PPE and COVID-19 procedures.
- Share educational information with people who are incarcerated and provide translation services or accommodations, as need, to ensure that everyone in VDOC custody is informed about COVID-19.
- Restrict the movement of staff and people who are detained between buildings or facilities, except for security reasons and/or a pending court appearance.
VDOC is required to provide everyone in custody with the following:
- confidential legal calls at no cost
- waived medical co-pays for all sick calls
- enhanced access to showers and handwashing
- two free bars of soap per week
- enough cleaning supplies for each housing area
- face masks washed every day
- bed linens washed twice per week
- clean clothing daily
- high frequency cleaning of all phones, doors, and other equipment in common areas
Do you have information that VDOC is violating any of these agreements or abusing people's rights? Contact the ACLU of Virginia's COVID-19 hotline, available via email at COVID19@acluva.org or by phone at (804) 803-3566